There is nothing better yet to teach someone about management and leadership than being in direct contact with the managers and leaders themselves. Aware of this, we have searched and chosen the discussions on the best LinkedIn groups you really should follow. Read, comment and share new ways to drive your innovative or traditional business, to make the complex project management more transparent, to rethink what “being a leader” means and to also increase both your own productivity and your whole team’s. Check out some of the more significant recent discussions on management and leadership we have found:
Harvard Business Review
- What’s the best piece of business advice you’ve ever received?
- How important is emotional intelligence for today’s leaders?
- What leads to poor decision making inside your organization?
- How does your workspace affect your creativity?
Transformational Leadership: Front Runners in Organizations
- Lack of focus or accountability? Which is causing the most project failure?
- Leadership is about getting uncomfortable
- 7 Words Define What Employees Expect From Leadership
- 7 Things Inspirational Leaders Never Say
- The World Does Not Really Want Transformational Leaders
Leadership Think Tank
- Why we have so many bad leaders?
- What would you say in five words or less to a leader who is twenty and has a team of 50 of ages between 19 and 55 years of age?
- Learn how to properly manage the generation Y at work
- When trust is high, performance accelerates
- Do you think all strong women leaders are feminists? Why?
- 9 Ways Leaders Insult Their Employees
- Beware: Your Behaviors are Contagious
- My Greatest Leadership Moment and What it Taught Me
- Why Will “Right-Brainers” Rule The Future?
- Are leadership books useless?
- What are your leadership principles?
Leadership & Organizational Psychology
- What makes some individuals a bullying target?
- Organizational Cultures of Blame and Transforming to Problem-Solving Cultures
- Team coaching is neglected by a quarter of sales managers
- The road to (leadership) hell is paved with good intentions
- Mastering The Fine Art Of Getting To The Point
Management and leadership are extremely interesting abilities that we all should master ever more. However, the style of work that many professionals assume jeopardizes their attempts to innovate and grow. Experience a new way of working with the Runrun.it, the software to manage teams, projects and time. Just try it for free: http://runrun.it
Recommended for you:
- Principles of leadership: a great discussion on LinkedIn
- 5 management software your company deserves
- The task scheduler that makes you a leader