Runrun.it’s new feature will help take your management to a new level! The Dashboard brings information rapidly to managers and their entire teams. You’ll never need to generate reports to access specific numbers: just log in to the system and configure the Dashboard the way you want it. The program will translate the way your company is spending its resources into easily accessible and visualized data. Runrun.it will deliver your company’s BI, and it’s just a click away.
As a manager, you need to know what’s going on in your company. With our Dashboard, you always have access to all the information you need on one, customizable screen.
Think about all of the steps and hurdles you needed to go through before you were able to access all this information before (using Dashboard). You had to set up meetings, analyze reports, talk to one team, question another… Now it’s all on one screen, simple and efficient.
- Clients in the corporate plan can edit the metrics they wish to view, while also accessing cost data. Clients on the Team plan are limited to the standard metrics, so you cannot edit them or add new metrics to your Dashboard.
- You will only have access to information allowed by your user type. Your employees will only have access to data on the clients and projects that have been assigned to them. Managers and Administrators will have full access.
Interested in updating your plan? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Dashboard is a screen that centralizes the most relevant information. You create your own metrics by using filters, select only what matters, and drag the blocks to wherever you need them.
Each block is a metric that you can track in real-time. You can edit the blocks with advanced filters, add more metrics to the Dashboard, and move them around. A list of the types of metric that can be displayed on the Dashboard follows:
- Task Metrics
- Project Metrics
- Quick list of projects
- List of hours invested by user
- Registered hours chart by client
- Registered hours chart by project
- Registered hours chart by Task Type
To see a step-by-step guide to editing and creating new metrics,
check out this article on our Support site.
By default, Runrun.it comes with the following metrics, which can be altered to suit your needs:
- Tasks totals
- Tasks in development
- Tasks behind schedule
- Projects behind schedule
- Projects at risk to fall behind schedule
- Over-budget projects
- Most Active Projects in last 7 days
- Registered hours in projects in last 7 days
- Registered hours in last 7 days
Never tried Runrun.it before?
Try out our specialized management software now. It will help you distribute demands, track the time spent on tasks and clients, accurately predict bottlenecks and deadlines, and increase your business’ productivity. Sign up now for a free trial at https://runrun.it