If you got this far, congratulations. After so many troubles (you know how much), you have improved your management style and your company finally started to grow up. As a reward, you deserve an honest and crucial advice (three, indeed) about how to manage a growing a company.
1. Hire employees
The price of hiring a new management professional is better than if you, leader, did the job yourself. Go ahead, and you’ll see two more advantages.
• You don’t have to waste your time piling up new tasks and depleting your health. Now it’s necessary that you focus on new strategies, or on a new product or service for your company.
• Having a management team well-trained is attractive to investors. And you know how essential they are to provide the capital to expand your business.
2. Employees more skilled than necessary
If at a first sight, it seems that hiring so skilled professionals isn’t worthy, because you consider that the company needs only the minimum. If you ask yourself how to manage a growing company, here’s a good tip. The more your company grows, more talent it demands from its managers. Maximum capacity is never too much if it means talented employees.
3. Leave the bad habits
A great leader understands that he/she delegates responsibilities. The mission of your managers, and not yours, is dealing with other employees. It’s their role to take part and to step in on decision-making. Recall: your time now is to think about innovation, not maintenance.
Come to RunRun.it, a team and task management software, that organizes the workflow and keeps the priorities clear. Try it for free: http://runrun.it
Recommended for you:
- 3 Ways That Better Team Management Can Improve Your Business
- Improve your company knowledge management
- 5 Tips for employee performance evaluation